Designed to use the least expensive 2x4 lumber and plywood sheet, the SimpleCoop is easy to build in a weekend and fun for all involved. Includes BONUS instructions on optimal cutting for the least off-cut wastage as well as how to prepare your site and install a secure and level chicken coop. The SimpleCoop provides easy access to cleaning and egg collection, with perches located exactly where chickens like to roost. After ten years our original coops built from these plans are still safe, productive homes for our chickens.
Every SimpleCoop comes with the following design features:
- Primarily made from 2x4 stud lumber to reduce materials cost
- Tall raised design to thwart predators
- Vented roof to relieve summer heat
- Solid draftproof wooden enclosure to insulate against winter cold
- Rear outside access to eggs and nesting boxes
- Large door for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Removable perch with integrated litter tray for easy cleaning and manure collection
- Comfortable, easy-to-clean nesting boxes for laying and brooding
- Window to observe and check on occupants
- Secure doors and hatch for nightime protection
- Can be built with common household hand tools
- Easy to build in a weekend
- Transportable - if you move take it with you
- A clean, comfortable safe coop promotes a healty flock and good egg production
Buy it now, for an instant download. You can start planning your materials right away and get building this weekend. Simply click the BUY button to view pricing and details about ourSimpleCoops Plans & Manual eBook product page.
Special 2 eBook BONUS offer!For a limited time, includes BONUS Cutting Diagrams eBook. Diagrams for the optimal cutting and use of your materials to reduce costs and cutoff wastage.